Sunday, 2 November 2014

October 2014 Favourites

It's November already! How does that happen? Anyway, it's that time again...time for my favourite things from the previous month... Allons-y!


Angry Birds Transformers


A little while back I had what some might consider an unhealthy obsession with Angry Birds Star Wars. Since finishing it I have stayed clear of the Angry Birds games, that was until I stumbled across Angry Birds Transformers...it's Transformers, how, or more importantly why would you turn that down? It's a little different to past Angry Birds games (well, the ones I've played), this one is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up. It features all your favourite Autobots and Deceptacons...sort of, they're a little different to how you remember them, now they are the Autobirds and the Deceptihogs.


That 70's Show


As you will know if you have read Jan's latest post, she hasn't been well, so with that comes rewatching some of her favourite shows. Before I met Jan, I hadn't really seen the show, however, since she introduced me to it, it has become one I really enjoy.


McFarlane Halo 4 Series 1 Cortana


I have to be honest, this figure probably wouldn't normally have made it into my monthly favourites, however,  it's the only figure I've managed to review this month. Don't get me wrong, as you will see in my review, I do like it!



Lolly Sticks (Popsicle Stick for my American friends)


Currently I am making a diorama in which to take pictures of my Neca Jason Voorhees figure. As Jason usually lives in/hunts from a cabin, I needed something to make wood panels, and lolly sticks work very well for that purpose.



Peaugh (YouTuber)


Both Jan and I are big fans of Transformers. We have a love of the original cartoons, the toys, and well, we can just about stand the films...the first 3 anyway...4 has gone too far! Anyway, Peaugh (Ben, which according to his Twitter is his name) posts regular reviews, modification tips etc of Transformers, as well as some non Transformer related stuff. As part of the Transformer reviews, he also shows you how to transform them, which is great, especially if you're anything like me and have lost the 'destruction' sheets.


So, there you have it...a few of my favourite things, and people, from October 2014.

What has been your favourite things from the past month? Leave me your thoughts below.


Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment